Blogging About Critters Since 2007

Monday, March 9, 2009

Horse Rescue Group Blogging from Marysville, WA

I've received so many donation requests from "People Helping Horses" that I finally decided to send a donation. I've never been around horses much, but a friend of mine who has 3 horses and 2 burros (!) told me that horse groups have been hit particularly hard with the economy. Not only have horses been dumped or starved due to owner finances, but the price of hay has risen sharply all around.

I came across this lovely blog by who I think is one of the group's volunteers. The blog is only updated about once a month, but the postings are very heartfelt and genuine. There's such a special passion surrounding horse lovers and rescuers and I think it comes across very nicely in this blog. One also learns a great deal about what's going on in the horse world from the rescue stories shared.

Definitely one I want to follow.

No comments:

blog stats