Blogging About Critters Since 2007

Friday, July 18, 2008

Jeannie Thirkill's Excellent Work in Turkey for Cats and Dogs

Jeannie Thirkill runs a shelter in Turkey for cats and dogs. Judging from the pictures on her site, she takes care of a lot of animals.

The reason I mention this is because someone commented on an earlier post we did about her. Sometimes it's hard to find information on people like this, so I wanted to post about it. I remember when I originally looked for her on Google, it was really hard to find stuff (or even her site for that matter). Now I see that when I googled her again, our old posting comes up.

In fact, I don't think I ever did find the website I linked to above. The person commenting on that story left a link to Jeannie Thirkill's site.

No comments:

blog stats